Most Popular Resources:
If you want to really understand an issue, check out the helpful information in our “Sales Tax Questions” section, written by recognized sales tax specialist Diane Yetter. Each section provides the basics for key sales tax topics – including:
- Sales Tax Nexus - Determining If You Need To Collect Sales Tax
- Sales Tax Compliance - The Sales Tax Process (Registration through to Returns)
- Sales Tax Exemptions - Issues and Documentation
- Drop Shipments - Third Party Shippers and Other Multi-Address Scenarios
- Internet Taxation - Are Businesses Required to Collect Tax on Sales Made Over the Internet
- Taxability - Tax on Specific Products or Services
Find responses to hundreds of posted “Sales Tax Questions” in the tables following each of the information sections linked above.
We have over 1,000 pages of helpful sales and use tax information on the SalesTaxSupport.com site – so don’t forget to use the on-site SEARCH bar (in upper right corner). Try to use specific search terms to locate the most helpful material.
Want to submit a question – or have a consultation with a sales tax specialist?
Use our Blog Gateway and/or Services Directory to locate a specialist who is particularly active regarding a certain issue, industry or state. It’s easy to submit questions through the blogs – or directly to featured specialists - using their linked FIRM PROFILE pages.