Cory Barwick is a Technical Product Manager with CCH, Inc.’s sales and use tax group. Cory primarily manages the company's product lines for compliance and returns preparation. Prior to joining CCH, Cory was the Director of Compliance with SpeedTax, Inc. and transitioned to CCH as part of CCH’s acquisition of SpeedTax. Cory previously was a manager in Grant Thornton's Philadelphia office, specializing in state and local tax. He has a comprehensive understanding of sales and use tax requirements in all states and locally administered jurisdictions that impose tax. He also managed Grant Thornton's national sales and use tax compliance center. Cory earned a B.S. in Business Administration, as well as a Masters in Accountancy, from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. Questions or comments may be submitted to Cory Barwick using the e-mail link or comment feature, subject to disclaimer at bottom of page. BTW - In addition to Cory Barwick's blog posts (see below) - don't forget to check these other Streamlined Sales Tax (SST) resource pages on SalesTaxSupport.com: The Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Agreement Can SST Streamline Sales Tax For Your Business? SST States & Sourcing Rules SST Advantages & Considerations Streamlined Sales Tax FAQ's
Posts by Cory Barwick
Streamlined Sales Tax (SST) Posts by Cory Barwick
- Ohio SST Membership Nod: A Very Tasty Carrot Indeed!
- Streamlined Sales Tax: Will Ohio Go For $20 Million Carrot?
- Dear Streamlined Sales Tax… Where Have You Been?
- Oregon Sales Tax? Say it ain't so!
- Hey Maine! Ready to Simplify Sales Tax?
- Ohio Considers Sales Tax Reduction. But What About SST Simplification?
- SST Registrants and their CSP’s (There’s a whole lot of talking going on..)
- Streamlined Sales Tax in Operation – THE Most Often Asked Question...
- SST Technology Partners: Understanding the Service Agmt.
- SST’s Billion Bucks... Is It Enough? (What Do You Think?)
- Okay, SST is for me... Now what? The SST Registration Process
- Is Streamlined Sales Tax (SST) Right For Your Business?
- Streamlined Sales Tax, Nexus and Online Retailers