Guy Nevers, CPA MT is the Chief Managing Member of Nevers Consulting Group. His state experience includes compliance and planning for income/franchise and sales and use taxes Specific industry experience includes aviation, cloud based transactions, construction industry, manufacturing and distribution, and various service industries. He has assisted many of his clients in minimizing their exposure to penalties and interest, working with taxing jurisdictions by negotiating voluntary disclosure agreements as well as aggressively representing clients in State tax audits; thereby preserving cash flow. He believes in being proactive by addressing issues before they turn into an audit, and applying lessons learned after an audit. Guy is a member of the AICPA, Ohio Society of CPA's and a Sales Tax Affiliate member of the Institute for Professionals in Taxation. See Guy's Firm Profile for contact options and website link.
Comments or questions may also be submitted to the featured sales tax specialist by viewing any of the linked posts (below) and using the on-page "Comment" feature (or other posted contact options), subject to disclaimer at bottom of page. Additional contact options are also available on his Firm Profile.
Posts by Guy Nevers
Aviation Tax Posts by Guy Nevers
- Aircraft Maintenance; Big Dollars Mean Big Tax Headaches
- Aviation Sales Tax: It's All About "Location, Location, Location"
- Aviation Taxes: Welcome to the Aviation Tax Blog
Ohio (OH) Posts by Guy Nevers
- Tax on Temporary Labor in Ohio; A Not So Temporary Headache!
- Ohio Sales Tax: Amazon Law Bill Introduced
- Ohio Sales Tax: County "Add-On" Rules & Tools
- Ohio Sales Tax: Exemptions Outside the Tax Code
- Ohio Sales Tax: Business Fixtures or Real Property? (3 Key Questions)
- Ohio Manufacturing Exemptions: Caustic Solutions and Harsh Decisions