Keith Crichton, CPA is President of Crichton Consulting Services, LLC a specialty CPA firm located in Centennial, Colorado, a suburb of Denver. For the last 30 years he has been responsible for the corporate income/franchise, sales and use, property and other tax filings for all 50 states. He has been the tax manager of several multistate companies, including several equipment leasing companies and an international accounting and tax consulting company. Keith earned a B.S. in Accountancy from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, an MBA from the University of Colorado and a Master of Taxation from the University of Denver.
Comments or questions may also be submitted to the featured sales tax specialist by viewing any of the linked posts (below) and using the on-page "Comment" feature (or other posted contact options), subject to disclaimer at bottom of page. Additional contact options are also available on the blogger's associated Firm Profile.
Posts by Keith Crichton
Local Sales Tax / Home Rule Issues Posts by Keith Crichton
- Colorado Statute of Limitations: Watch Dates in Home Rule Cities
- Colorado Redefines Nexus: The Law of Unintended Consequences
- Tenth Circuit Reverses Colorado Permanent Injunction
- Colorado Taxation of Cloud Computing or “SAAS”
- Colorado Home Rule Creates Nation’s Most Complicated Tax Rules