It can be a challenge for small-medium business users to find sales-use information quickly and easily. Sales Tax Support eases that process by creating a unique blog which spotlights sales-use specialists from across the country. Each of our contributing bloggers provides commentary on a particular sales-use tax topic to make it faster and easier for you to find helpful and timely information.
You may also submit questions or comments to our contributors using the available e-mail or comment features, subject to disclaimer at bottom of page. And simply click the orange RSS box in top right corner (or open the “Subscribe” box which you’ll find below the title of any blog post) and we’ll update you whenever new content is added to the blog. (Click RSS now!)
- Audits and Sales TaxAudits and Exempt Sales: “Good Faith” vs “Four Corners” Standards
- Exemption Certificate Mgmt.Drop Shipping Exemption Certificates For AL, AR, AZ, CO and GA.
- Internet Tax / E-CommerceAmazon and Other "Nexus Expanding" Laws - By State Summary
- Local Sales Tax / Home Rule IssuesColorado Statute of Limitations: Watch Dates in Home Rule Cities
- Sales Tax Automation & SoftwareSales Tax Systems: Business Requirements Document Is the Road Map
Have any content requests or suggestions?
Please let us know if you have any requests or suggestions regarding new sales, use (or transaction) tax topics that you'd like added - or potential contributors. Call 1-888-344-3944 - or e-mail us today.