It's a critical piece in the sales tax audit process - and far more complicated than simply contacting a customer and filling out a form. Sales tax exemption certificate management is a business process which must be custom designed to meet a company's specific needs in order to maximize results and properly support sales tax exemptions.
Comments or questions may also be submitted to the featured sales tax specialist by viewing any of the linked posts (below) and using the on-page "Comment" feature (or other posted contact options), subject to disclaimer at bottom of page.
- Drop Shipping Exemption Certificates For IL, NY, PA, & TX
- Drop Ship Exemption Certificates: Four More Restrictive States
- Minnesota Simplifies Exemption Process - and Gets It Right!
- Dropship Exemption Certificates: The 6 "Most Restrictive" States
- Dropshippers: Are Exemption Certificates Required For Every State?
- Exemption Certificates for Federal Government Purchases
- Marketplace Fairness: What Does It Mean For Exemption Certificates?
- Will Oregon Start Charging Sales Tax? If So - Are You Ready?
- Canada is Bringing Back Exemption Certificates!
- Louisiana Changes State Forms to Include Parish Exemptions