Sales Tax Support eases that challenge by creating a NEW state-specific blog which features sales tax specialists from across the country. Our contributing bloggers provide helpful information (and commentary) on sales tax related topics – pertinent to a particular state.
You are encouraged to submit questions or comments to our contributors using the available e-mail or comment options, subject to disclaimer at bottom of page.
- Alabama (AL)Alabama DOR Withdraws Amendment to Tax Digital Transmissions
- Arkansas (AR)Arkansas Waivers of Statute of Limitations: No, Thank You - Unless…
- California (CA)SaaS Taxation in California - An Overview
- Colorado (CO)Colorado DOR's FYI Publications: Don't Rely on Them Alone
- Georgia (GA)A Review of Georgia's Sales Tax Exemption Certificates
- Illinois (IL)Illinois Sales Tax Exemptions – and the Grinch That Stole Them!
- Massachusetts (MA)The Massachusetts DOR Website - A Great (Sales) Tax Resource
- Missouri (MO)Missouri Tax Amnesty Will Expire Soon !
- New York (NY)New York: Taxing Computer Software
- Ohio (OH)Tax on Temporary Labor in Ohio; A Not So Temporary Headache!
- Washington (WA)It's "Use" Tax Time in Washington: Don't Ignore the Reminder Notice!
Have any content requests or suggestions?
Please let us know if you have any requests or suggestions regarding new sales, use (or transaction) tax topics that you'd like added - or potential contributors. Call 1-888-344-3944 - or e-mail us today.