Considering Alabama (state or local) sales-use tax issues? If so - you've come to the right place. Our STATE SALES TAX SPECIALISTS blogs feature insights and commentary by experienced sales tax professionals. Our Alabama blogger is Ned Lenhart of Interstate Tax Strategies (PC). Ned is a CPA licensed in Alabama and Georgia. (Please see Ned’s bio page for additional details.)
Comments or questions may also be submitted to the featured sales tax specialist by viewing any of the linked posts (below) and using the on-page "Comment" feature (or other posted contact options), subject to disclaimer at bottom of page. Additional contact options are also available on the blogger's associated Firm Profile.
- Alabama DOR Withdraws Amendment to Tax Digital Transmissions
- “Digital Transmissions” Subject to Alabama Rental Tax! (Update)
- Alabama Caterers: Service Charges Are Taxable!
- Alabama's "Non-Nexus Use Tax Remittance" - Will Flat Tax Fall Flat?
- Alabama Governor Proposes Sales Tax Increase to Balance Budget!
- Alabama Sales Tax Holiday Begins February 20!
- 7 Sales Tax Mistakes to Avoid in Alabama
- RDS/Alatax Class Action Lawsuit: Settlement Tentatively Approved
- Don't Forget Alabama Exemption for Governmental Construction Projects
- Alabama Taxability Change on DME and Prosthetics Exemptions