Considering Georgia (state or local) sales-use tax issues? If so - you've come to the right place. Our STATE SALES TAX SPECIALISTS blogs feature insights and commentary by experienced sales tax professionals. Our Georgia blogger is Lauren Stinson, CMI of Windward Tax, located in Alpharetta, GA. (Please see Lauren’s bio page for additional details.)
Comments or questions may also be submitted to the featured sales tax specialist by viewing any of the linked posts (below) and using the on-page "Comment" feature (or other posted contact options), subject to disclaimer at bottom of page. Additional contact options are also available on the blogger's associated Firm Profile.
- A Review of Georgia's Sales Tax Exemption Certificates
- Georgia's New Rule for Itemization of Sales and Use Tax
- Georgia FBA Sellers: Your Sales Tax Registration Obligations
- Georgia DOR Is Making Big Changes to Direct Pay Permit Rules
- Do Georgia Not-For-Profit Organizations Pay Sales Tax on Purchases?
- Exemption Certificates: How Georgia's Good Faith Standard Burdens the Seller
- Drop Shipping: What is Georgia's Sales and Use Tax Policy?
- Georgia Direct Pay Permits: Proposed Changes Not Business Friendly
- Tax on Repair Labor in Georgia: Sales Tax Savings Possible!
- Georgia Tax Changes: Many Begin in July