Considering New York state sales-use tax issues? If so - you've come to the right place. Our STATE SALES TAX SPECIALISTS blogs feature insights and commentary by experienced sales tax professionals. Our New York blogger is Tom Mazurek of Tronconi Segarra & Associates LLP. Tom is a New York licensed CPA. (Please see Tom's bio page for additional details.)
Comments or questions may also be submitted to the featured sales tax specialist by viewing any of the linked posts (below) and using the on-page "Comment" feature (or other posted contact options), subject to disclaimer at bottom of page. Additional contact options are also available on the blogger's associated Firm Profile.
- New York Manufacturers: Remember Sales Tax Break for Utilities!
- New York: Celebrate Manufacturing Day with Sales Tax Exemptions!
- New York Nexus: For Out-of-State Sellers, No News is Good News
- New York: New Law to Close Loopholes for Related Parties
- New York Sales Tax: Drop Shipments & Resale Certificates
- New York: Taxing Computer Software
- Sales Tax Free Zone in Buffalo
- Sales Tax Provisions Included in 2015-16 New York Budget
- New York: Capital Improvements v. Repairs to Real Property
- New York’s Latest Internet Tax Move: Easier Process or Easier Targets?