B.J. Pritchett is the President/Owner of Pritchett Sales and Use Tax Consulting located in Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas. Ms. Pritchett’s 35 years of experience includes senior positions with a nationwide sales and use consulting firm and “Big 6” (SALT) firm, as well as working in private industry as a cost account and controller. She also spent ten years as a top Senior Tax Auditor II for the Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration. Ms. Pritchett has operated her own sales and use tax practice since 1992, providing Arkansas taxpayers with refund reviews, audit defense, legal opinion requests and educational and training services.
Ms. Pritchett received her Bachelor Business Administration from the University of Memphis. She is a Certified Member of the Institute of Professionals in Taxation (IPT) and serves on the legislative committee. If you’d like to contact B.J. directly please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 501-623-4700.
Comments or questions may also be submitted to the featured sales tax specialist by viewing any of the linked posts (below) and using the on-page “Comment” feature (or other posted contact options), subject to disclaimer at bottom of page. Additional contact options are also available on the blogger's associated Firm Profile.
Posts by B.J. Pritchett
Arkansas (AR) Posts by B.J. Pritchett
- Procurement (Credit) Cards in a Tax Audit- Good or Bad?
- Consumer Use Tax vs Direct Pay in Arkansas: Key Differences
- Arkansas Waivers of Statute of Limitations: No, Thank You - Unless…
- Arkansas Local Taxes - Understanding the Local Tax Cap
- Arkansas Statute of Limitations - and How It's Unique
- Arkansas Compensating Use Tax: 4 Top Tips
- Arkansas Sales Tax - or Gross Receipts Tax?
- New Arkansas Sales Tax Resource Launched!