Questions or Comments? While Michael Fleming is no longer with Peisner Johnson & Company, you are welcome to submit business sales tax questions or comments using the COMMENT feature which follows each post. Alternately, you may send questions or consultation requests directly to Peisner Johnson & Company’s founder (Andrew Johnson) using the orange “Request a Consultation” link on linked FIRM PROFILE page.
Posts by Michael J. Fleming
Exemption Certificate Mgmt. Posts by Michael J. Fleming
- Drop Shipping Exemption Certificates For AL, AR, AZ, CO and GA.
- Drop Shipping Exemption Certificates For IL, NY, PA, & TX
- Drop Ship Exemption Certificates: Four More Restrictive States
- Minnesota Simplifies Exemption Process - and Gets It Right!
- Dropship Exemption Certificates: The 6 "Most Restrictive" States
- Dropshippers: Are Exemption Certificates Required For Every State?
Sales Tax Basics Posts by Michael J. Fleming
- Where and When Should I Collect Sales Tax?
- Amazon Turns Over Third-Party Seller Tax Data to Massachusetts
- Are Amazon FBA Sellers Responsible for Collecting Their Own Tax?
- Additional Amazon FBA Tax Amnesty Information
- Amazon FBA Tax: New Amnesty Can Protect Delinquent Sellers
- Sales Tax Filing Basics
- Taxability: Sales Tax HotSpot #2
- States with No Sales Tax
- Nexus: Sales Tax HotSpot #1 and Key Sales Tax Consideration
- New Sales Tax “Basics” Blog: 5 Hotspots You Need to Understand