Steve’s Ohio tax experience began over a decade ago at the Ohio General Assembly where he drafted the State’s tax legislation. Immersed daily in Ohio’s sales and use tax laws, Steve quickly became an expert on Ohio’s manufacturing, restaurant, oil and gas, R&D, and other sales tax exemptions, and on the taxability of data processing, cloud computing, computer, and other services. Five years later, Steve joined Big 4 firm pwc where he put his sales and use tax knowledge to practical use on a national level. Steve also worked for a global software development company where he was responsible for sales, use and other tax compliance.
Comments or questions may be submitted to this sales tax specialist by using the on-page "Comment" feature which follows a post, subject to disclaimer at bottom of page. You may also send a question or request directly to the specialist by using the orange REQUEST a CONSULTATION link on the their Firm Profile.
Posts by Steve Estelle
Ohio (OH) Posts by Steve Estelle
- Ohio Construction Tax Traps: Deadlines, Liens & Business Fixtures
- Sales Tax on Ohio Leases - Accelerated Payment & Sourcing
- Construction, Business Fixtures & Ohio’s Carpet Fixation: A Taxing Tale
- Will Overruling Quill v. North Dakota Really Matter?
- Are Internet Apps Leaving You Exposed to Sales Tax Liability?
- Are Nontaxable Consulting Services Taxable Employment Services?
- Ohio Restaurants & Food Processors: Is Sales Tax on Your Menu?