It can be a challenge for small-medium business users to find sales-use information quickly and easily. Sales Tax Support eases that process by creating a unique blog which spotlights sales-use specialists from across the country. Each of our contributing bloggers provides commentary on a particular sales-use tax topic to make it faster and easier for you to find helpful and timely information.
You may also submit questions or comments to our contributors using the available e-mail or comment features, subject to disclaimer at bottom of page. And simply click the orange RSS box in top right corner (or open the “Subscribe” box which you’ll find below the title of any blog post) and we’ll update you whenever new content is added to the blog. (Click RSS now!)
- Audits and Sales TaxSales Tax Audit Prep: The Audit Notification Letter
- Exemption Certificate Mgmt.Drop Shipping Exemption Certificates For AL, AR, AZ, CO and GA.
- Internet Tax / E-CommerceStates Follow South Dakota: A By-State Guide on Economic Nexus
- Local Sales Tax / Home Rule IssuesColorado Statute of Limitations: Watch Dates in Home Rule Cities
- Sales Tax Automation & SoftwareExemption Certificate Management Tips: Analysis to Automation
- Sales Tax BasicsWhere and When Should I Collect Sales Tax?
- Sales Tax NexusFollowing Wayfair, Wyoming Issues Guidance for Remote Sellers
- Sales Tax Policy - Tales & TrendsSellers with California Customers? New Tax Obligations!
- Streamlined Sales Tax (SST)Ohio SST Membership Nod: A Very Tasty Carrot Indeed!
Have any content requests or suggestions?
Please let us know if you have any requests or suggestions regarding new sales, use (or transaction) tax topics that you'd like added - or potential contributors. Call 503-241-4820 - or e-mail us today.