Considering Ohio state sales-use tax issues? If so - you've come to the right place. Our STATE SALES TAX SPECIALISTS blogs feature insights and commentary by experienced sales tax professionals. Our Ohio blogger is Steve Estelle of Whalen & Company, CPAs. (Please see Steve's bio page for additional information or contact details.)
Comments or questions may also be submitted to our featured sales tax specialists by viewing linked posts and using the on-page "Comment" feature (if available) - or other contact options listed on the Whalen & Company, CPAs Firm Profile page, subject to disclaimer at bottom of page.
- South Dakota v. Wayfair Threatens Ohio On-Line Guitar Purchase!
- Ohio's True Object Test and Bundled Transactions Explained
- Ohio Construction Tax Traps: Deadlines, Liens & Business Fixtures
- Sales Tax on Ohio Leases - Accelerated Payment & Sourcing
- Construction, Business Fixtures & Ohio’s Carpet Fixation: A Taxing Tale
- Will Overruling Quill v. North Dakota Really Matter?
- Are Internet Apps Leaving You Exposed to Sales Tax Liability?
- Are Nontaxable Consulting Services Taxable Employment Services?
- Ohio Restaurants & Food Processors: Is Sales Tax on Your Menu?
- Tax on Temporary Labor in Ohio; A Not So Temporary Headache!